Qwikad Classifieds Review

Hi guys qwikad is a high powered traffic source for advertising biz offers. This is a classified ad style website with global traffic.

I have personally used these sources and both have their pros and cons but overall great sources to test your opportunities.

1. Qwikad.com




I stumbled upon qwikad using the training provided by The Best Easy Work program by Martin Ruiz They were using the platform and noted it was 1 of the top 3 traffic sources bringing in conversions. I got curious.

Qwikad: The Pros

Upon landing on qwikad.com i noticed that I could post free ads as well as a similar appearance to craiglist.

After I posted my 1st couple of ads i noticed you could sponsor your ad on all cities for a fee of course..to my surprise this fee was....only $6 lol and you could sponsor and auto bump the ad every 5 days for a total of ... $14.00!

If nothing else. Test your add-on this platform..the cost is ridiculously low and the traffic is decent.



Another Opp I Use with decent results is The Share The Number Program. I will update this post with some of my stats.

I am a user also. You must test placements to find what will work for your particular opportunity.

Banner Ads are also available. You can sponsor a banner for $3 and Mark it urgent. They Are visible all over the site.

Now For The Cons:

Of course nothing is perfect. The Free ads do get views but it takes time being that all ads are up for 60 days at a time. so of course being on top of the site all of the time make sense but does require a fee.

If using a popular offer could be saturated due to the low pricing of sponsor ads.

That's about it because even with what I stated there are workarounds for. Go out there and make more commissions with quikad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Powerful Social Media Hacks to Ramp Up Your Digital Strategy

7 Unique SEO Tools To Help You Write Killer Headlines

12 Blog Monetization Strategies Used To Make $124,074 Per Month